Tuesday, November 20, 2012

With a Little Twang

Back home from Texas, sadly!

I had the time of my life. It was literally the best, and not what I expected out of the state at all!
It gave me a whole new outlook on life and I feel like I'm coming back with a fresh perspective to go along with my new waistline (I must have gained 7 or 8 pounds, seriously...my stomach is killing me from all the fried crap and I am sooooo bloated, but it was soooo worth it).

I had a job interview this morning and it went splendidly, if all goes according to plan I will be starting in mid-December (or a bit earlier if I can wrangle it).

I am exhausted and still dealing with the aftermath of my head cold... my voice isn't entirely back, but what is there has a little twang to it (I pick up accents quickly and loved what I heard in Texas).
I've already done the grocery shopping, gorged myself (by body is having naughty cravings after this little vacation), and now I have a ton of laundry to catch up on and Thanksgiving to prepare for.

A Side Note: I can't wait until we get our own washer and drier--the convenience will be unimaginable.

I have stories to tell and photos to share, but don't have the time this moment.
I will post them soon, but until then, here is a little teaser.








No comments:

Post a Comment