Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I'm Feelin 22

Ohmygaaaaawd I think I am dead.
We were out last night partying too hard. On a Tuesday for crying out loud.
It was Vicky's birthday in England and her last day being 21 in America and we went downtown to drink and dance and shoot pool.  It was fabulous.
But we should only have been shooting pool, and not vodka.
And definitely should have stopped ordering beer.

At some point that Taylor Swift song came on and it was so appropriate.
I can't believe my best friend is 22, and that I will be 25 in about a week.
It is so surreal.
And I am so glad that she is here to celebrate. We have never celebrated our birthdays together before, so this is quite magical!
We are going out again tonight for her American birthday, and then to Vegas tomorrow for a joint party.  My liver is already trying to curl up and die!

Happy Birthday Torie!
May Number 22 be a dazzling year for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment