Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Life, Courtesy of Disney

Back by popular demand,
my life reactions, courtesy of Disney. Because honestly, what else could you possibly need?
[Remember, many of these need the mouse scrolled across them to work properly]


When I hear someone make a racist comment:




When my husband and I speak in Seinfeld quotes:



When I'm fed up with my hair and think about cutting my own bangs...again. 



Me at the bookstore (minus the ladder, unfortunately):



When the waiter delivers my giant plate of nachos:




How I feel in medical situations 85% of the time:




How I feel after eating at the China Buffet.




When I catch my husband trying to sneak the last beer in the fridge.




When I improvise my own recipes.  




How the night ends when I say "I'm just going to have one glass of wine!"


When I make an inside joke, history nerd style:




When I wear my Tiffany's necklace:



When I can't fit into my favorite jeans and insist it's my "curves" :



When someone cuts me off on the road:



When I realize I'm out of candy:






Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment