Thursday, July 5, 2012

Cat and Owl, BFFs


Turn the sound down when you watch this, because the song is totally whaaaack.
But this just looks like something out of Harry Potter and it makes me happy!!

I'm still working on cleaning out that damn closet (post to come) and looking for a job like crazy.

Today I went to the dentist for a cleaning and ended up getting drilled on.
Why does that always seem to happen to me? Though I guess it is better that way because if I knew what was going to happen, I would really get worked up. Going to any kind of mouth doctor gives me mad anxiety.

The 4th of July was fun yesterday, saw some great fireworks! And now today, it is raining. Thank Baby Jesus! We need it for all of the fires currently burning out of control in Utah.

So that's all for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment