- That the fighting scenes from "Power Rangers" were taken from a Japanese show and they dubbed the voices??? Just the scenes where they are all in their colorful uniforms and helmets. Which explains why the pink Ranger had a skirt uniform but the yellow one didn't (In Japan the yellow ranger was a boy)!
- That IKEA used forced labor in Cold War Germany...
During the 1970s and 80s, political prisoners in East Germany built products for IKEA and were paid pennies (approximately 4% of the typical German worker's salary).
IKEA has said they regret that this happened at the time and blame less strict controls than they have today...
- That Barry Manilow wrote the "Like a Good Neighbor, State Farm is There!" jingle
- Shel Silverstein wrote "A Boy Named Sue"
Suddenly the lyrics and their whimsical flow make a lot more sense, when you know they came from the same guy who wrote "Where the Sidewalk Ends".
- Space Jam has a Pulp Fiction reference.
- Studies reveal that cussing while in pain actually releases pain-subduing endorphins!F&#^ SH(*
- In 2011, China banned movies and TV shows from portraying time travel.
Maybe you didn't know how out of control Photoshop has become.....
Which explains the body image crisis plaguing Americans, particularly young women.
Look at these Before/Afters. Apparently freckles are unacceptable.
Did you know that pugs serve a purpose (albeit a nerdy Star Wars reference one) in this world?