Monday, December 3, 2012

Beginnings

What a wonderful first day of work!
I only had butterflies in my stomach for a moment, walking in, and they quickly flew away.

Surprisingly, my first day in this new job felt very natural.
I'm not sure if that is because of the open, friendly atmosphere of the place, or because I know quite a few people that work there, but I was quickly comfortable.

The day flew by and although I have a lot to learn, I am nothing if not excited !!
It feels so good to be back in the workplace, though a bit tiring.

I bought some green tea with extra caffeine after work tonight, following a delicious celebratory sushi dinner with Eli, and I can't wait to sip it at my desk tomorrow, as I learn more about mortgages and documentation and make new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment