Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Autumn things

Eli decided to surprise me today.
Something that starts like S he said. "SS."
I couldn't figure it out.
Part of it was melted-work brain, but most of it was this weird lingering sickness I have that I probably spread to him (or maybe he spread to me? Maybe it has to do with being on a chairlift in a rainstorm??) that makes me tired and foggy and nauseous and headached.
I literally fell asleep at my desk for 2 solid minutes yesterday and when I came to I had been typing (of just leaned on the keyboard) and it was this whole string of loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooojjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkjasdddddddddddd and thank god I didn't accidentally send that email.
Evidence of this:


yes, I meant "repeat." See? I can't type or function.




So I couldn't figure it out and finally he exclaimed "SHOPPING SPREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" gleefully.
Woop de la de da woop woop!
He told me to get started on a list.
Good thing I already began creating said list like 2 months ago.
I'm an autumn girl. I can't help it.



And how about those wedge sneakers?

No comments:

Post a Comment