Thursday, August 1, 2013

Fortuitous

A fortunate accident:
I forgot my Spotify was already playing.

And I opened the Priscilla Ahn song "rain" in a window online.
So it was playing over the Parents Choice Players' "you can't always get what you want" and since I had never heard "rain" so I kept thinking holy cracklin oats I LOVE the overlay of the chimes playing Rolling Stones against her singing! 
It was indeed magical.
Until all of a sudden the background chimes ended and the dang Bee Gees came in on Priscilla's song and I was confused for a blink until I realized my Spotify was on.
So I still like "rain" but I recommend you all play it at the same time as the Parents Choice Players' version of "you can't always get what you want." Which by the way is on the "Baby Lullabies 101" album.  Whatever. You like what you like, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment