Friday, March 16, 2012

About Me: A Lame Quiz

Hogwarts HouseGryffindor/Ravenclaw. I honestly don't know where I would end up! I have so 
 many traits that belong to both of those houses. The fact that Neville ended up in Gryffindor  
 and not Hufflepuff , and Hermione not being a Ravenclaw makes me think I too would be sorted into Gryffindor.... I do love Ravenclaws though.

Power/Talent I Wish I Had 
fluency in all languages (current and ancient).

What I Want This Second
A cupcake with cream cheese frosting and my finger to be healed.

Wearing Right Now
ooh sexy. Not. Coral button down, pencil skirt, nylon thigh-highs, patent black pumps.

Looking Forward ToPlaying with my new budgies!

Right Now I Want to Be (where?)San Francisco with Eli. And Plymouth with Torie.

Annoyancespharmacies, moronic doctors, waiting for my hair to grow out, pain in mouth from root canal (still), the mess that we're making in the Middle East. And cocky, demeaning IT nerds.

Most Recent Random Thingtalking to Jon Huntsman on the phone yesterday! Yes, the Jon Huntsman.

Beveragegin and tonic, extra lime. Heineken.
Non-booze: sweet tea, green jasmine tea, cherry lemonade, lime rickey.

Snack
fresh fruit, chocolate covered almonds, brie.

Guilty Pleasure treat
Chippies. Specifically BBQ chippies. If I'm not careful I eat an entire bag in one sitting.

BurgerIn N Out and Training Table's Guacamole Bacon Burger.

Song Stuck in Your Head"We Are Young" by Fun and "Alone" by Heart.
Dog or Cat
Dog. Cats are for sissies. Not that I don't like cats, but there is really no debate here for me, it has gotta be dogs! I'll get a cat when I am old, and a sissy.

SeasonAutumn.

DesertBananas foster.

Book for a Rainy DayRevolutionary Road or Great Gatsby.
TV ShowI Love Lucy, Keeping up Appearances, Seinfeld, How I Met Your Mother.
Work of Art:Michelangelo's David. I would go to Florence just to see it again. It rendered me speechless.
#2 is the Sistine Chapel. I just love Michelangelo Simoni.
And this gives me an opportunity to bitch about Santorum--he says homosexuals don't give to society. What he doesn't know: Michelangelo was gay. Snap in your face Santorum.

Place to Shop:Barnes and Noble, Tabula Rasa (vintage stationary store), Nordstrom, and farmer's markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment