Sunday, February 12, 2012

Two Man Race?

The race as it stands now:
#1 Romney
#2 Santorum
#3 Gingrich

Santorum said today that it is now a "two person race."
And to that I say.....



One can only hope.


Some awesome Gingrich quotes to leave you with:
----“I’m not a natural leader. I’m too intellectual; I’m too abstract; I think too much."----“The problem isn’t too little money in political campaigns, but not enough.”
----“She isn’t young enough or pretty enough to be the President’s wife.” (on his first wife----"A mere forty years ago, beach volleyball was just beginning. No bureaucrat would have invented it, and that's what freedom is all about." (huh??)
----“There’s a large part of me that’s four years old. I wake up in the morning and I know that somewhere there’s a cookie. I don’t know where it is but I know it’s mine and I have to go find it. That’s how I live my life. My life is amazingly filled with fun.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment